Didn't do any homework like I had hoped I would. Had to go do stuff for Mother.
Drove Brother to Oakridge so he could buy stuff for LovEvolution. He bought me clothes from Zumies. About $150 worth. I don't know how to describe clothes, but the shirts, jacket, and jeans are kinda different from my usual styles, I guess. Maybe I'll take a picture so you can see. But first, I need to go exchange for bigger shirts and jacket because Brother wouldn't listen to me when I said mediums never fit me well. And of course, he didn't acknowledge this until we got home because I don't like fitting rooms XP Have never been comfortable trying on clothes in stores. I'm just weird like that.
Anyway, at home, Brother got ready for the party. We talked a lot about different things. Things we never really talked much about before. It was nice. I think he's trying. He's really trying to be my big brother. It's weird but nice.
Hm, so I had to drive him (in the Murano) to CVS and then Jeans Plus so he could buy hand sanitizer, chewing gum, and a bandanna. Then we picked up his friend Casper. Then off to GJ so Brother could get his forgotten phone charger. Then to the Caltrain station on Lick Ave. Missed the train by like two minutes. Security guard told Brother to go to the station on Santa Clara.
Made it on time. Though, Brother was freaking out a lot haha. Don't really know why. The party doesn't really get started till 2300 apparently. But he's on his way now, so it's all good. Hope he has fun and stays safe. Hope Casper hooks up with some chick, make it his lucky night haha. That guy was funny :P
Anyway, yeah, that was pretty much the main focus of my day. Fun stuff. Hopefully, I'll get stuff done tomorrow. Exchanging clothes at the mall shouldn't take too long. Though, it's the finding parking that is gonna suck. We had to park on the roof today because of the used car sale that was happening in the parking lot near Sears.
Hm, Mother should be in a better mood tomorrow. She yelled at me when I got home because I drove Tony. Even though, she knew I had to drive him to the Caltrain station. She wasn't even mad at me. She was mad at him. But of course, I'm an easy, available target. Can I not help Tony out without being the scapegoat? Mm, guess not. But it's the least I can do since he used to drive me around all the time.
Don't know how to end this entry. Don't want to end it like this :P
Tony wants me to graduate. Get a BS/BA at the least. Have a comfortable life. So I'm going to try harder (not to give up). I don't want to disappoint him. How ironic, yeah? He's disappointed me, but I don't want to disappoint him. We'll see how this all works out.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment