Quick entry:
Fun, fun stuff. I arrived a little late because I was trying to get stuff done before I left for school.
The turnout was pretty good. About sixteen folks showed up. The movie was awesome as always. Lots of laughs.
After-movie discussion was fun. Talked about if we ever experienced the same feelings as the main character, what we would have done, if the movie was representative of the queer and Asian community, etc etc. I didn't really say much until there were seven people left in the room haha. Since I was pretty much the newest member in the group (present), I was asked how being in the club made me feel and stuff.
It's good. It's community. A gay community, but a community nonetheless. Could become my new group of closest friends, since my old group of closest friends aren't so close anymore. Though, Tri is graduating this semester, so he's leaving us DX on to bigger and better things :D
But yeah, anyway, very fun night. I think I bond with people more easily when there are fewer folks around :P
Anyway, now on to more homework. Yay. Good night.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment