Tuesday, October 13, 2009

First rainy day of the season

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike wet socks? If not, well now I have. It's just so uncomfortable. I avoid all puddles if possible. I ended up walking through two deep puddles :( Wet socks, ugh. All other puddles, I managed to elude.

Rain all day. There was like a ten-minute break in the downpour around 14h00. Man, my clothes were soaking wet from 8h30 until 18h45 when I got home. Ten hours in wet clothes, definitely not good for my health.

Hm, I almost lost my iPod today. It fell out of my jacket during Philosophy. If I had lost it, I would have cried. Lost my ring yesterday. Could not lose something else. So I nearly left the building before I realized that my iPod wasn't in my pocket. Ran back to the classroom. Luckily, people were still there.

During my "lunch" break, I hung out with Rose and her friends for like twenty minutes in the bowling alley (I never knew where that was before). Then I chilled with Harrison in the library. Did my reading. Went to do my physics lab.

The power went out during the lab at 14h30. Instructor told us if the power wasn't on by 15h00, we could go home. We were all excited and leaving the building. Sadly, the power came back on at 14h33 haha. I heard SJCC and De Anza lost power too.

Anyway, after lab, I went straight to the LGBT Center. Dry, yay. Sat with Alex L and Matt C and did homework. Jeff L did a little strut/tease for us haha :P Tri joined us a little later. Talked about a bunch of stuff. Majors, music
, gay things haha.

The QTIP meeting lasted about fifteen minutes. Not many people showed up. Just officers and like seven other members. Oh well, Tim (I think that's his name) talked about a new LGBT nightclub opening up in Sunnyvale. It's called Guilty Pleasures haha. Age: 18+. $5 for 21+, $10 for 18-20. But if you call Tim and ask him to put you on the guestlist, you get $5 off. So it can be free for 21+ or $5 for 18-20. Soo, yeah, I have his number if anyone wants to go. I probably won't go just because I don't go clubbing and I don't see how I can.

Mm, Q&A Movie Night tomorrow. "Saving Face." @ 19h00. @ CVB RAC A. Fun stuff :) Totally free.


Hmm, I'm done with all my homework for this week, yay! I can rest early or something. Ooh, gotta watch Heroes now. Then sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment