Hence, the "people" part.
So today, I had to pick Tony up and drive him around. Again, I didn't get to do homework, but that's ok. I don't have much.
We went to the Zumiez at Oakridge to exchange the jacket and shirts. The cashier was the girl who helped us out on Saturday. What were the chances? Anyway, apparently, when Tony returned the beanie that he had initially bought for LovEvolution, the girl gave him a dirty look or something. I don't know, I didn't see, but that's what he said after we left. He called her a bitch because of a perceived glare.
That pissed me off and threw me off my good mood. I hate it when people call others bitches or something after one meeting. I mean, what if they were just having an off day? We all have our bad days and our shitty moods. Can't always control it, you know. So the rest of the way home, I was despondent, I guess. Extreme reaction to his action, yeah, but that's how I am.
Just because someone acts rude the one time they meet you doesn't mean they're always like that. Reserve your animosity for people you actually know and who actually deserve it. Strangers don't really deserve much from you. Not after one meeting. Can't judge people like that.
And I know I've been judged like that, so I don't want to do that to others. Not cool. You might think because I'm always nice or whatever, that people won't say shit about me. It's true on one level. People who know me apparently would never seriously call me a bitch. But strangers have (I've heard them). Because I made an honest mistake or they misinterpreted something I said or did.
So yeah, I was ticked. I don't know the girl, but I don't feel like she deserves the anger that Tony has toward her. Besides, she's cute haha. You can't be mad at cute people XP
Anyway, when we got home, Tony pointed out that she forgot to pull off the ink tag or whatever it's called. He was pissed about that, of course. I just said whatever. So I went back to the mall without Tony because I know he would have had a bad attitude and shit. Same girl at Zumiez. Told her that she forgot to take off the tag. She apologized a few times. I said it was cool, no problem. You know, the usual calm and cool stuff I say when I'm really not bothered. "Have a good day." "You too :)" "Thanks." And I left.
You know, I think when salespeople tell you "Have a good day," whether they mean it or it's just an obligatory phrase, we should reciprocate. Could give hope to those who think humanity is hopeless. I'd like to think so anyway.
Haha I wanted to apologize to her for my brother, but I wasn't sure if my brother had actually been rude to her. So I just smiled my shy smile and thought "I hope he didn't do anything rude."
But yeah, that was my late afternoon fun -_- Tomorrow, I'm wearing my new clothes, yay. Long day, but hope it will be fun. I know lab won't be, but everything else should cancel out the non-fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment