Saturday, October 10, 2009

When I fall hard, that means I'm trying

Internet! Yay. I have been without Internet for four days. Normally, I wouldn't mind it. But I have been waiting for urgent emails and Facebook messages -_- Well, D fixed my Internet, so when I go home, I will be connected again.

Again, sad that technology rules my life. I need a hobby, as I've said so many times before.


Anyway, this week has been a good week. Seriously. I was pretty happy this week. Or at least content. Very little family drama, very little anger. Of course, when I acknowledged this yesterday, Mother had to ruin it. I guess I jinxed it.


Wednesday, two or three of the followers in my dance class told me I was a good leader :) That made me happy. I know I'm getting better. Just didn't think I was getting good enough for people to notice :P

Also, one of the girls who was really bothered about dancing with me seemed to warm up. She didn't throw my hands away when we finished dancing. She smiled. And she actually spoke in sentences to me. Before, it was just a nod, a forced smile, and "yeah" "mm hmm." Progress, yay!

Thursday, I wasn't in class for much of the day. Physics lasted like half an hour because Shao wanted to give us a break (a much needed one). In Philosophy, we got out a little bit early because Prof Giddings had to leave early.

Went to Game Night. Kinda late because Christina got lost finding my place. Ended up with only five people showing up for Game Night. Might have been because of the Fire in the Fountain thing, Homecoming stuff. But it was fun. Played Mario Kart and Brawl. I kept losing XP I don't like the Wii remote. Christina brought a board game, but no one really wanted to play haha. The Settlers of Catan or something like that. Maybe next week.

Friday, hockey. Had a sub. He worked us a little harder than Mike or Matt. I actually participated in the activities this time. Of course, I was always last to finish. And I got the easier courses 'cause I couldn't keep up. And I kept falling. Still clumsy. I might be imagining it, but I think I fell even harder than I did last week. Painful. My butt hurts. Eventually, my left leg went numb, so I sat out for the last half hour of class. Regained feeling, yay, glad I didn't break anything.

When I was leaving the building, one of my classmates, whom I've never spoken to, yelled out to me, "Hey, you're getting better!" or something to that effect. I was happy. Of course, it's possible that she wasn't talking to me; she was kinda far away :P

Two compliments in a week haha. Of course, people could just be saying nice, polite things, but it feels good to hear these things. I never thought that compliments could actually lift my spirits. I always just accepted them as niceties, except when I said them. Usually. I can never tell when people are being genuine, so I either give them the benefit of the doubt or, when I'm in a pessimistic mood, believe they're just being nice not genuine.


Ah, well, that was my week. The only thing that sucked about it was Mother made me order a $200 diamond ring from Jewelry TV. I seriously wish I was mute. I would never have to speak on the phone again. Anyway, yeah, wasting money on something she can't even use, something I don't care for. Ah, c'est la vie, right?


Ayee, I've got an essay to work on this weekend. Due Wednesday. Need research. Shoot.

Now, I gotta go read the rest of my emails and Fb messages. Important stuff. Seriously. I can't believe I haven't been on my accounts in days.

No comments:

Post a Comment