Friday, October 23, 2009

Wish list for the end of 2009?

I'm having a very difficult time trying to think of things I want.

Almost my birthday and eventually Christmas will come around. I know my family is gonna ask me what I want. They always do. I never say anything. They just get me clothes, which I'm grateful for.

I'm practical. I like practical things, intriguing things. I don't like decorative things. I'm not really interested in most of the things that other people ask for. I don't care for video games or consoles. I don't pay much attention to sports. I don't go out to eat or party very often. I don't use makeup. I don't like jewelry. I don't care much about accessories unless they're somewhat useful. I don't have space for books. Well, I don't have much space for anything more really. I don't know why, but I always give my gift cards to other people. I don't spend much, you know.

I don't know what to ask for. People always wonder what I want, and I honestly tell them I don't know.

But I'm trying to make the list. It's really for me. So I can remember what I might want.


So far, this is what I've thought of (after three hours):

Want:
-Fingerless gloves (Yeah, still haven't gotten them. Don't have to be exactly these, just not cotton or leather.)
-Puzzles of any sort
-Pocketknife/Swiss army knife (There have been many situations in which it would have been useful.)
-Anything with almonds (yum ^_^)
-"House" related things
-Straight leg denim jeans (I hate that I can't find a good pair with roomy pockets. All I see are skinny jeans -__-)

Ok with receiving:
-Graphic tees (Such as this, THIS, and THIS. Large or maybe XL, Medium is a last resort. Shirts that make me nostalgic are always good.)
-Movie passes
-Pop-up hot dog toaster :D
-Cash


I don't know if I've said this before, but I always try to find jeans with big pockets. It's 'cause I don't carry purses or anything like that, so everything goes into my pockets.

Anyway, my list is pretty general, not many specifics. Just know that if you're ever gonna buy me something, make sure it's practical! Not flashy. Not too colorful. Not too bright.

Egh, I now have a headache from thinking about this for so long haha.

Oh, and hugs are always welcome gifts. But you already knew that haha.


On an unrelated note, I'm sad. Josh, Tuan, Kevin, and I aren't going to see Saw (har har har) together. I haven't talked to Kevin so I don't know about him. Josh doesn't have any money. Normally, I'd spot my friends money, but I only have like twenty bucks in my wallet. I think most of the money I've been using have been donations to people or whatever.

Mm, anyway, we might end up missing Saw this year. Again D:

On the other hand, Claudia texted me to go to the movies this weekend :D We might go Sunday. No car tomorrow. The hiking trip on Sunday is still pending. I haven't gotten a reply from Tri about it yet ): So yeah, I might just go to Eastridge on Sunday. We'll see.


Anyway, now I'm done with this entry. So no more complaining about me not wanting anything. You now have a list. It's short, but at least it exists now. Let's wait and see if I get any of it :D Probably not, but that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment