I mean it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I think today was good mainly because I wasn't negative today. Few sad thoughts. I was upbeat for most of the day.
Had my first midterm this semester. Asian American Studies, where you don't study about Asians until the second semester. The midterm was ok. One long essay, three short essays, and ten multiple choice questions. I think I did ok. Maybe a C. Maybe. I didn't know what to expect. But I finished early. I don't know if that's a good sign or not. But hey, at least I left the class feeling confident enough.
In social dance, Oscar danced with a guy. Oooh. Haha it was just to show that anyone can be a leader or a follower, regardless of gender :) It was pretty fun to watch.
Then we learned a new move (forgot what it's officially called already). Basically a cross-body lead that ends in a free spin. I actually got it right most of the time. I messed up like five times, and that was it. So I was happy. The move seemed so complicated at first, but it's actually pretty simple. So yeah, that was cool.
My midterm partner didn't show up today. I tried calling her twice, but she never picked up or returned my calls. If I can't reach her tomorrow or Friday, we might not have enough time to practice for our midterm, which is on October 14th.
Damn, can you believe how fast September has passed? I feel like I only started this semester two weeks ago. I guess I'm actually enjoying myself, making friends and all.
Ooh, I forgot to show this guy in my dance class how to moonwalk haha. I suck at it, but I know the steps. Oh well, I'll show him on Monday or something XP
Anyway, I forgot to mention last week that the new gay and Asian club can't be called GPA because it was already registered as Q&A. Oh well.
Today, we had hella people in the small room. Ok, maybe not hella people. But a lot more than usual. Eight or nine people is typical. But today, we had about thirteen. Didn't have enough chairs haha. It was fun stuff though. Good discussion. Can't mention anything from it really because it's hush-hush haha. Nah, just respect, yo :P
But what I can say is that we are planning on having a movie night on October 14th, a Wednesday, at about 1900. I think it's going to be in Campus Village B. Going to watch "Saving Face." Love this movie :) This is going to be the fifth or sixth time I watch it. That's if I can go. My AAS essay is due the next day. Just means I gotta get it done hella early haha.
But anyway, yeah, anyone can come to the movie night.
Umm, what else? I don't remember much else from today. Oh, people like my Fierce-Nice hat and my NG shirt. Only Crystal N (from Q&A) knows who Wong Fu Productions is. I'm sure a few other Asian people knew where my shirt and hat were from. They gave me a knowing look, yep haha. I really like the hat. It's just f'n awesome. My shirt fits too closely. After I wash it, it might shrink too much >_< I hope not. This is why I don't like to buy medium. Always large or extra large, just in case stuff shrinks in the wash.
Hm, tomorrow, I have a physics midterm. Yay. And I know I've got some homework for the weekend. I think I might try to go to Game Night in the LGBT Resource Center tomorrow. 8-10 PM. I don't really wanna be at home. Wanna see if anyone got game haha :P I would probably lose at everything. I haven't played video games in sooo long now. Like, since two summers ago, I think. I'm not sure. How sad. And I think people play Wii now. I haven't played Wii much. More like I've played Wii once with a controller. I think I'd much rather sit back, watch, and laugh :P
Anyway, I should do more with my life. Or at least with my time. I'm so lazy. And tired. I need energy.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment