How exciting.
Basics:
Brother got a BlackBerry Tour - $149.99.
Mother got an LG enV3 - $129.99. Free after rebate.
D got my LG Dare.
I got a Verizon Wireless Blitz - $29.99.
Three cool phones for the three oldest. One adorable phone for the adorablest ^_^ haha
I was originally going to get the enV2, but then Mother wanted it. So I chose the Blitz. Still good and very cheap. At the store, we found out that they don't sell the enV2 anymore. So Mother then wanted the BlackBerry Storm but without the Internet. Obviously, you can't get the phone without the Internet. So then she chose the enV3. I told her to get the LG Versa. Same as the Dare but thinner. And way cheaper too. But no, she wanted us to pay more for functions that she won't use.
In the end, we found out her phone would be "free." So we just let her get that phone.
But yeah, fun stuff. Right now, my number is still on the Dare. D's number is in the Blitz. Tony has to call customer service to switch them and unblock my number :D Yay, soon, everyone will know when I call ^_^ No more ignoring my calls haha.
Ok, now I'm starving. So I'm gonna go eat In N Out. Then homework.
Yes, I'm going to eat my homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment