Saturday, September 5, 2009

2009 Nissan Murano

So we got a new car. Relatively cheap. Marked down about $5000 from the MSRP. Yet, Mother kept complaining about the price. She irked me greatly today.

Lots of stuff can happen in two hours. But I won't mention everything here. Too much stuff. Not sure what I should say.

Well, one, while Rick Beal (salesman) was showing us car functions, Mother nearly hit a few people because apparently getting a new car means you completely forget how a car works. She seems to have forgotten how to use the windshield wipers and turn signals -__- How annoying.

Two, salesmen at Premier Nissan are genuinely nice ^_^ Rick accidentally scratched the car a tiny little bit with his watch and immediately told us. If he hadn't, we wouldn't have noticed. He told us to buy another car, same exact kind with no scratches. We took the slightly scratched car anyway. He felt really bad about the scratch. Good guy.

Three, paperwork was really fast. We only spent a total of two hours on the premises.

Four, we learned we can never lock our keys in the car.

Five, there really isn't much use for the key.

Six, there is a sunroof. And then there's a skylight for the passengers in the back.

Seven, there are just so many features and functions that Brother and I will have a field day exploring the Murano.

Eight, I miss the Dodge. D traded it in for $500. The Dodge has been with us for most of my life. I almost cried. I really am sad.


So, Mother doesn't know how to drive an SUV. I told her she needs to start driving to learn. She says no. She'll wait until she's used to the car -_- Can't get used to it if you don't drive it. So D will now start driving the Cressida. The Avalon is supposed to be mine. However, Mother's paranoia is, again, very irksome.

She's going to keep driving the Avalon, dropping me off at the light rail station. I am not happy. Give me a car, and then take away my driving privilege a few months later. I did not agree with this decision. But I have no voice in the matter.

I have to wait at least several months before I can truly say the Avalon is mine.

And geez, she's being really ignorant. She's acting like the Murano is completely foreign. Like everything has been rearranged in the vehicle. As if the ignition has been placed on the passenger side (not really, but you kinda get what I mean, yeah?).

But yeah, yay, new vehicle. That Mother won't drive very often. Until months later. "When people aren't paying attention."

Yeah, I don't get it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment