So Mother just drove me and D downtown so that I could show her where to pick me up at school. Preparing for Thursday 'cause she's got an eye surgery at 1230.
On our way to D's place, we stopped somewhere to do something. I dunno what. But when we got back in the Avalon, it wouldn't start. It made a rapid clicking sound.
Called a tow truck. Called the body shop. *insert complex driving and car-switching patterns here*
At the shop, we found out that the battery died. Though, that doesn't really explain the clicking sound to me. Once the battery got some juice, we found out something else was wrong. And the idle rpm was too low.
So we have to leave the Avalon at the shop until tomorrow.
This is kinda good news because it means Mother has to drive the new car. But it sucks because we gotta spend more money. I don't know how we're gonna afford all this.
I suggested that we just fix whatever we can on the Avalon and don't drive it as much as we used to. I can just ride my bike to the light rail station and to campus from the light rail stop. Not that hard. I just need a bike lock and a key to the bike cages.
Man, I could get some good exercise this way haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment