Sunday, September 13, 2009

Le is 19, yaayyy

Well, she turned 19 yesterday, but her birthday party was today. Basics: food prep, music, masticating, dirty talk, the usuals :) [I'm going to make this entry as quick as possible, so I can go to bed early.]

I came half an hour late, thinking there would be at least one other guest at Le's already. No. I was still the first person there, darn haha. I'm usually the first person to show up to birthday parties XP

Guests: Me, Alex D (hadn't seen him since New Year's), Randy, and Le's cousins. Let's see if I can name them: Joann, Julia, Annie, John, Khoa (was that his name?), Thao. No parents.

All of us except for Randy participated in making the food.

Appetizers: spam and pineapple, orange and spam, all with the colored toothpicks just like those fancy company dinner parties. Sugar and cinnamon cookies. The cousins brought the Asian-style jello with fruit in it.

Main: Shish kebabs, mac and cheese with bacon, and some kinda strawberry salad. The shish kebabs took the longest time to grill. The mac and cheese apparently wasn't very cheesy haha. The salad was good.

Since Randy did not contribute to the food preparations, he got to clean up haha.

Cake story: Le in the garage. Cousins set up inside the door. Julia had a plate of whipped cream. Le avoided the plate. However, she did not see John with the can. There was a prolonged whipped cream fight, during which Alex, Randy, and I stayed out of all cream ranges. Then we had to clean everything up. There was whipped cream on the floor, on the wall, on clothes, and in hair. Good times, good times.


Le, if you read this, thanks for inviting me. Now, I know for sure you like me, you really really like me :D haha.


Ok, time for bed. And I'm missing a lot of details -_- but I can't stay awake any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment