But I won't. I'm just going to silently fume (as paradoxical as that sounds).
I drove Mother and D to back to the dealership to discuss her concerns about a burning plastic smell and a price misunderstanding.
She can be really aggravating. She repeated the same questions at least eight times. And that is not an overstatement.
I really do often wonder how it's possible that we're mother and daughter. Then again, I have no patience with her anymore. So maybe we're more alike than I'd like to admit.
Anyway, it's official. The Avalon is mine. But Mother gets priority on it. What else? Oh, I've driven the new car more than Mother has. Fun. Might as well just give me the new car instead.
Just a couple of months. Then the Avalon is fully mine. No need for her to not take the Murano. She just needs to adapt. Fast. Please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment