but it was an eventful day ^_^
So Philosophy was canceled for furlough. I knew that. Had planned to chill with Shiva at 10 or so. Showed up to school for Physics at 9 with Lisa. Turned out class was canceled 'cause Shao is sick. So an extra hour and a half of nothing to do. Lisa and I just sat at a bench along the diagonal walkway near the library and Hugh Gillis and talked about stuff as I was doing a crossword puzzle (which, btw, I have not finished D:).
Oh, before we had headed to Physics, we found out that Albert has been going to Physics in the same building at the same time on the same days this whole semester :O haha So sad we didn't know before.
Aaanyway, evacuation drill at 10. Shiva had already told me about it, and then I read it in the paper this morning. So I looked at my watch right when it became 10 AM, and the alarm sounded right at that moment. Perfect timing :P Didn't see anyone react. Lisa and I just sat there, wondering what exactly we were supposed to do. We ended up just sitting there, watching people.
After ten minutes, the alarms near us stopped ringing. I started heading in the direction of CVB. Met up with Shiva near the LGBT Center. Met Brian, "that guy who is really that other guy because I already know a that guy" -nods- It makes complete sense, doesn't it? Hell yeah.
We debated (or more like Shiva couldn't decide) where to go for breakfast, since the apartments were evacuated and people were forbidden from entering too soon. But eventually, the apartments were open again, and we just chilled in Shiva's living room. She ate waffles :P
Learned a few things: new cop cruiser coming out in 2012, gonna be difficult to spot those things at night; Kirk Cameron (actor from Growing Pains) is a Christian fundamentalist; Brian is another one of those sexually explicit guys (I've noticed almost all the Brians with an "i" that I have met in my life use a lot of sexual innuendos); no one, and I mean no one that I know, can beat me in "Are You Nervous?" At least not when they're asking me that question XP
Hmm, what else? Oh, Shiva kept throwing her gloves at me D: And then she upgraded to her scarf. Of course, I had to retaliate and throw them back. Headshots ftw! And she took a cheap shot at me when I was distracted by the laptop -__-
At about 12, she had to go somewhere. So the three of us left the building and headed toward Dudley Moorhead? More innuendo from Brian. Personal bubble talk became talk about other bubbles >_>
Along the way, we ran into Jonathan (from the Halloween party!). Lots of touching between the questionably straight males. Shiva left. Jonathan, Brian, and I headed back to Jon's dorm to play Brawl haha. I kept dying first XP I almost won once. Second time I've played the game in like a month. Mm, more innuendo. Some of which didn't make any sense, but ok.
Headed to lab around 1310. Second to last lab, like OMFG, I'm so glad XP Though, I am not happy that we won't have our last lab until Dec 1st. Why? Because the other lab classes are not as far ahead as we are -__- Seriously? I just want to be done with these labs already. But no. I'm gonna have a two-week break from lab because we have to wait for the others to catch up. Not cool. But yeah, next two weeks, on Tuesdays, I'ma be free from 1145 to 1730. Geez.
After lab, I was heading toward the library to talk with Harrison. But I ran into John and Kevin (free-lunch buddies), while they were trying to catch squirrels. Ended up talking to them for quite a while. Tommy joined us soon. He brought out Oreos to feed the squirrels. Angela then joined us. And we spent a good hour having our innocent fun with the squirrels. More like the guys threw bits of Oreos at the squirrels and Angela squealed/squeaked/screamed. I just stood there, laughing at all of them :P
I found out none of them went to the free lunch today. But Lisa and Albert did :P I feel bad because I decided not to go. I didn't feel like walking all the way there from the dorms. Too far.
I did eventually go to the library. Talked to Harrison for half an hour. He gave me a belated birthday gift: two AMC movie tickets :D Now, I just don't know who I would go to the movies with. Can't go with a bunch of friends because I'd feel bad for going for free. Must save for my first movie date hahaha. Yeah, right. First date, pffft XP
Hugged Harrison before I left for the QTIP meeting. See? I can hug. Willingly, I might add. It is awkward sometimes, but I can handle it. I might seem uncomfortable, but I'm just a good actress :P hehe. Good at guilt tripping you too.
Anyway, the QTIP meeting was fun. Pizza My Heart. Paid $2. The pizza isn't as good as I remember. Though, I've only had PMH like twice before. Greasy stuff. Reminded me of the Buca di Beppo pizza XP Not as bad as BdB, but still. Had discussion about going home for the holidays and about class registrations. Fun stuff. And again, Shiva attacked me. Pinched my cheeks and poked me. I got her back though XP Then there was Hot Seat. Luis C was questioned. I'd list the things that were mentioned, but apparently it got too disturbing haha. Oh, it can never get too disturbing muahaha.
I left at 1830. Took the light rail home with Harrison 'cause I felt safer that way :P But he misunderstood my directions as to where to meet me D: And I waited an unnecessary ten minutes. On the light rail, he showed me online photos on his iTouch. He has my email address saved in his photos (screen shot?). He also has my senior portrait saved @_@ creeeepy XP haha jk! Well, actually, it is creepy, but he's a friend and we've already come to a mutual understanding about our friendship. So it's all good :P Though, sometimes, I still wonder, hmm...
Today was a chill day. Like real chill. I'm happy with today. Or at least the part that was spent at school and on the light rail.
Mm, so tomorrow, there's no school. But I'm going to campus to practice Swing with Tatiana. I need to learn that quick step thing -__- I'm not getting it. Then I think I'm driving her somewhere. Then I won't have anything else to do all day. I could go home and do homework, but I already know I won't be able to concentrate, for I will be thinking that I could do something fun. Like chillax with someone. So maybe I'll find someone to chill with tomorrow :D I hope so. Don't wanna waste tomorrow on boring shit. I have the weekend for that.
Ooh, I should probably decide what classes I'm gonna take for next semester too. Talked to Wayne Simms about that yesterday. Didn't really choose anything. But got stuff clarified. Like I don't have to declare a major until my last year, technically. Stuff like that. Whew, less pressure haha.
Anyway, yeah, I think that's all I've got to say. I'm sure I forgot something somewhat important, but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, srsly, you'd never go on a first movie date.
ReplyDelete