So I've been spending the past two days reading about different majors again. I really wanna know by the end of this semester. Preferably within the next two or so weeks, since my Spring registration starts on Nov 20 at 17h20. Ahhh...
I don't know which classes I'm gonna take next semester. For sure, I'm taking Asian American Studies 33B. Might take French 1A (want to revive my dying French). Could continue taking lower divisions in the hopes of finding a class I really enjoy. But it doesn't seem likely.
Anyway, I can think of what I might want to minor in: Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, or English (Creative Writing or Professional & Technical Writing). Might even double minor. And no, I don't want to major in any of these. They're interesting, but they don't intrigue me that much. And I know, I said I don't really like English (I could almost say I abhor it). But as a minor, it wouldn't be too bad, I think.
As for majors, I've crossed Industrial Design off the list. I'm considering some kind of Engineering, either General or Mechanical. Maybe Justice Studies or Forensic Science with a concentration in Biology because I have always been interested in the legal/police system. I don't know why, but people keep encouraging me to go into Hospitality. Maybe because I'm nice and people generally like me. haha I don't know. Kinesiology has also been suggested, as well as Library and Information Science.
Just listing/adding:
General Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Justice Studies
Forensic Science w/ concentration in Biology
Hospitality, Recreation, and Tourism Management
Kinesiology
Library and Information Science
Sociology w/concentration in Criminology
Linguistics
Global Studies
French
These all seem interesting enough. I just don't know if I'll be dedicated enough. Do you have any opinion as to what I should choose?
Well, I'm gonna save this for the weekend when I might have more time to evaluate the possibilities.
Back to homework!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment