Friday, November 20, 2009

Eventful day #3

Today, I drove Brother to work way early, like at 0930. Drove to the ice rink, but waited in the parking lot until 10h00. Talked to two of my classmates for fifteen minutes. Then we went in to take notes for the final review. Hockey written final in two weeks, yay.

After fifteen minutes, we were done, and I was gone. Drove to campus. Got there by 1100 to practice a lil bit of Swing with Tatiana. Tried to find some swing songs on YouTube to dance to. I tried to teach her the Pretzel move, but it was somewhat difficult because I don't know the follower's part well and her room is small XP Must be careful, or else someone's going to have a broken arm :O

Around 1200, I went to Shiva's apartment (yeah, we've been chillin' more often. More so than I do with my other friends anyway). Pretty much spent the whole day with her and her friends.

Kendo & Naginata club pictures in the arena in the Sport Center. Took like an hour or something haha. Well, less. I stood to the side to wait and stuff. Practiced some swing steps, but couldn't remember much -_- Apparently, Shiva got like two pictures of me in the background dancing XP But it doesn't look like I'm doing anything.

After the photo shoot thing, Shiva, JD, Brian L, and I went to JD's dorm, so that they could leave stuff there. Then we all (Kendo peoples +1) went to Sa-By Thai for lunch. I had the crispy calamari (you know how I love calamari) and fresh coconut juice. They actually just chop off the top of a coconut and stick a straw and spoon in it for you. That was pretty awesome :D And the club's sensei (aka Big Bad Voodoo Daddy hahaha) was very profound.

After lunch, went back to JD's room to get stuff. He kicked us out, so that he could sleep XP

Back to the apartment around 1630. I pretty much sat in the same chair for the next five hours. After 1720, I signed up for my Spring classes on Shiva's laptop. I had spent the longest time before that trying to decide how to put my schedule together: 3 classes MW, 1 class TTh orrr 2 classes per day. I went with the latter choice with 14 units. So next semester, I'm gonna have a five-hour break on Mondays and Wednesdays and an hour and forty-five minute break on Tuesdays and Thursdays.


Spring '10

Monday/Wednesday:
AAS 33B (Asian American US History/Politics) 0900-1015
FREN 1A (Elementary French) 1500-1705

Tuesday/Thursday:
LING 20 (Nature of Language) 1330-1445
SOCI 1 (Intro to Sociology) 1630-1745


So that's my schedule for next semester. I want to add one more class just to fill in time, but the unit cap is 14 -____- and that's 14 units right there. The French class is five units, which means there's gonna be a lot of work. Oh fun. Hopefully.

Anyway, after I signed up, I didn't really do much of anything else except talk to Shiva. And Kevin. And watched TV. Mother called at 1800 to tell me to pick up the brother. Called him. He wasn't leaving work till 2100. So I stayed until 2100. Didn't eat any of the early Thanksgiving party food that one of the roommates made. I don't like eating the fruits of someone's labor, especially when I wasn't invited in the first place haha.

Mm yeah, so I left around 2100. Brother didn't end up going home -_- So I went home alone. Mother opened the door and clearly expressed her displeasure at me not being home all day.. Mm..


I really wanted to put more detail into this, but I'm so exhausted that my brain can't think of anything to add. Oh, and it seems I forgot my hat at Shiva's place. Mm..

No comments:

Post a Comment