I don't know what I've been doing at home without Internet the past couple of days. A lot of reading, I guess.
But finally got DSL at home. Wooo.
Anyway, this week has been decent. Chillin' with people at school as usual.
Today (Thursday) was kinda long. Went to Physics and Philosophy. Don't know why I go to Physics, but I do. Hm, keep Lisa company haha. Philosophy was interesting (group-led discussions. My group went on Tuesday, fun stuff). After Philosophy, I was walking toward the library. Prof Giddings walked up beside me and told me I should be a Philosophy major, hmm.
Borrowed a laptop in the library, chilled with Albert. Made up the lab that I missed on Tuesday because I couldn't find it then. Albert showed me where it was :P Did the lab with Thanh G (my usual partner). Finished around 15h00. Went to Tully's in the MLK. Shared a sandwich. Went to the music building to listen to her play piano. I played "Happy Birthday" after several failed attempts at trying to remember the notes haha. I play by ear, you know :P Fun stuff...
Quick recap of the week:
Monday: I don't remember anything. Well, I remember that Tatiana and I practiced our routine a lil bit after some changes because we forgot our original routine XP
Tuesday: No Physics, so I chilled in Shiva's room. Went to Philosophy at 1030. Discussion, I said like two things, while David G (group member) did the rest of the talking. Our group was not prepared, for we did not communicate about the discussion beforehand. Well, I sent David a message on Facebook haha. And we used my topic suggestion (outsourcing jobs) :P But that's really all I contributed. David did all the research XP I feel so bad. Anyway, after Philosophy, went back to Shiva's. Chilled till 1330. Mainly I just sat there, while she worked on a paper. Then I went to Lab, but I couldn't find the room I was supposed to go to in Duncan Hall (people couldn't help me either). By the time I was half an hour late to the lab, I gave up. Went to the library and chilled with Harrison. Used his laptop for personal business :P Looked at the Bernal '07 yearbook :D Good times, good times. Talked about movies and random stuff. Spent a good fifteen minutes looking at stuff on Cute Overload XD like O-M-G I could die from the cuteness ^_^ haha.... Then we went to Burger King. Saw a rat :O Been hearing about them, but I hadn't actually seen one till Tuesday. Harrison touched it -___-He almost touched my face with that hand DX I would have cried. Ok, maybe not, but he would have been on the ground two seconds later if he had touched me. I made him use lots of hand sanitizer. After that, he went back to the library, and I met up with Shiva again. She was coming back from Safeway. Watched her stuff the fridge. Then chilled in her room again (I know I chill with her a lot. I'd chill with people this much if they were free to chill when I could). Good times, yeah. Left at 1830, so that I could go home with Harrison at the usual time. Don't want Mother to think I'm doing stupid shit or anything -_-
Wednesday: Dance final. 48/50. Mostly my fault. I got hella nervous, thinking about how we only practiced together twice. So I slipped up twice. Bah! I was doing so well, too ): Ah, whatever, I've got an A in this class. It's all good. Q&A was fun. Just sat around and talked. Played 13. Oh, Rahul gave me a HRC sticker. Too bad I don't have my own car to put it on XP
Blaahhh. I'm too tired to recall more details of the week. Just know that this week was pretty good, routine or not, but really slow compared to all the other weeks that have passed by. Though, Christine and Lisa told me this week passed by way quick for them :O I dunno, this week was kinda weird for me. Must have been the lack of Internet access XP Gave me too much time to think >_<
Today, I had "Replay" by Iyaz on repeat haha. How fitting. Catchy song :P
Man, I am so happy that I have Internet at home again. Seriously. I've nothing better to do. I really can only remember reading at home. And sleeping. Oh, and watching three DVDs. "The Chaos Experiment" was interesting, but I'm not sure I understand the ending. "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" was all right, kinda typical romantic comedy, not really that interesting. Not sure I like Matthew McConaughey's movies anymore, how sad. "In the Valley of Elah" depressed me ): but I liked it.
Mm, three days left, yay. Hockey final tomorrow. Don't know what I'm gonna do after that yet. Monday and Tuesday will be kinda long because I'll be wanting my classes to end quickly. No lab on Tuesday so I'll just be chilling on campus. Then not sure what I'ma do for the rest of the week. Finals weeks after. Then visit ST. Then again, don't know what I'ma be doing. I know I'm repeating myself, but I'm trying to fill in my time XP
But anyway, now, I must answer emails and messages haha. Fun stuff. Bad compulsions, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment