Not much to say. I don't know what I'm doing for New Year's Eve or anything.
Autumn wants to go hiking, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna rain.
Harrison is having a New Year's Eve party, and I kinda wanna see Maria again. Though, she may or may not show up.
Austin C is also having a New Year's Eve party, and Nancy P is gonna be there. I haven't seen her since before Brother and she broke up.
I'm wondering what everyone else is doing. I kinda wanna drop by both parties for like an hour each just to catch up. Afterward, I could chill with my old friends to count down. But I don't think Mother would allow me to drive the car tomorrow night :/
For sure, I don't want to be home doing nothing...
Need a good start to the new year. I just wanna do something, be with my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment