So I got up at 10h30 today because Mother wanted me to make a phone call for her -__- I don't know why it couldn't wait until the afternoon. I had been awake for a while, but I just didn't feel like getting up. Eventually, I stayed in bed too long, so Mother yelled at me. Made the phone call, explained/translated stuff, argued with Mother. She doesn't seem to understand how company policies work even after repeated explanations -_- Companies don't work how you want them to. They just work to make profit.
That was a shitty way to start my day. She yelled at me because I translated everything she wanted to say and still nothing was fixed. Like this was my fuckin' fault. I wasn't the one who did business with someone I didn't trust (haha like mother, like son).
Anyway, around 14h00, I drove Brother to his work meeting. He said it would only take an hour, so I should park on the street and wait for him. So I did. Listened to Owl City and Josh Groban for over two hours. I tried to do some reading, but I couldn't focus. So I just listened. And did some thinking. I don't think the thinking is ever gonna go away :/ I'm not even fighting it anymore. Ooh, I saw my friend Rahul leave his apartment, which is above Morocco's, and come back a few minutes later. I would have honked the car horn or something, but eh -shrug- I didn't. Just watched him walk.
Honestly, I didn't feel like doing anything today. Didn't wanna talk to anyone. Didn't want to get up. Just felt like not getting up, not waking up. Nothing..
Mm, Brother finally left the meeting at almost 17h00, and we drove to Sushi Factory on Branham because his friend recommended it.
We ordered two kinds of rolls each. I got the Caterpillar Roll and the Spicy Scallop Roll. Brother got the Sex on the Mountain Roll and the Spicy Salmon Roll. I drank lemonade (free refills!), and Brother drank first a glass of Nigori (I think) and then a bottle of Ginjo. So he was somewhat buzzed by the time we finished eating. The sushi was all right. Not bad. About as good as the sushi from Ariake, I think. Maybe a lil better. Bigger, for sure. And all of this cost us $52.62, which is a good price, according to Brother. My stomach hurts. I ate two whole sets of sushi T-T My poor stomach. Too much fooood. I don't eat this much anymore.
He wants us, as brother and sister, to go around and try all the sushi places we can find -shrug- Eh. I don't know if I'm up for that. Not like he has that much time to spend with me anyway. And when he does, it's just not on days that I feel like going out. Or maybe I really just don't wanna hang out with him anymore. Ahh, I feel terrible because he's kinda making an effort to hang out with and talk to me. And I'm just, I dunno, shooting him down as much as I can. I don't know why I'm doing that.
Anyway, I wasn't home much today, I suppose. Good that I didn't waste my afternoon in front of the computer. However, it just gave me too much time to think about things. I tried to go into my imaginary world, but that overlapped with the thinking too much @_@ I couldn't escape. I tried to nap, but Owl City kept me awake :O and I don't like sitting in the car in silence anymore. Much too easy for thoughts to overload that way. At least with music, I can sing along and distract myself for three to five minutes at a time. Mm...
I am just tired today. And I wish my entries were more interesting. I just haven't been doing or thinking anything interesting.
Oh yeah, Autumn called me. She wants to go hiking on New Year's Eve (but I think it's gonna rain) and then have like another sleepover thing, I guess. Hmm, maybe. I was thinking I might go to a New Year's Eve party. Maybe Harrison's, even though I won't know anyone else there, except maybe one girl (the one from January who took me to her company party/meeting/conference thing). Maybe another one if I find out about it.
Hmm, I find it interesting how listening to certain songs or music artists reminds me of certain people. I usually don't associate music with people I know. Interesting. Intriguing, almost. Like, right now, I'm listening to "All My Life" by K-Ci & Jojo, which reminds me of Rose. And Kevin, kinda. Mostly Rose. Really, it just reminds me of that time in my life. It was "their" song or whatever, but yeah, it makes me nostalgic for the good times we had. And you know sometimes it renews the feeling of loneliness... Anyway, there are a few songs or music artists that are reminding me of someone or some time in my life right now. But I'll just keep those in my head >_>
And, again, I don't know why I say anything. To anyone. Either in person or through this blog. I have so many things to say, but I don't know what I'm saying @_@ My head feels... blehh... grr... There's no word to describe anything. Just guttural/vocal sounds that I do not know how to translate into text. Nor do I want to. Yeaah.
I just need to stop thinking. To stop wanting... mm... Egh, my mind, my body, everything just feels so fuckin' grrr right now..
-deep breath- Just an off day -nods- Can't keep my focus on anything, mm..
Anyway, I can't wait for New Year's. It's gonna be kickass, yeah? Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment