Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Last day of Fall '09

Yay.

This morning, I spent fifteen minutes in 35-45 degree weather, scraping quarter-inch thick ice off of the Avalon. It flaked like snow. My fingers ached. Even when I was in the warm car. My knuckles ached for about another ten minutes. Ahh...

Anyway, went to Physics. Did not take notes. Went to Philosophy. Last three group-led discussions. Final is due Monday at noon. A simple, single-paged, single-spaced paper. I'll do it tomorrow because I'm too tired to write right now. And I don't remember the last time I ever turned in any work that was single-spaced, hm.

Stuff that happened today: the attempted resurrection of Brian L's laptop, Brian's and my trip to Lee's Sandwich and the conversation that occurred, Samurai Champloo (interesting show), the arrival of Shiva's new netbook, QTIP meeting to which seven(?) persons showed up, a heated discussion between Brian and Rahul (fellow QTIP member) in Shiva's apartment, extended discussion about family between Rahul and me at the light rail, no Harrison to ride the light rail home with (that's a change).

Fun stuff. For the most part.


Teh.. This entry could be more interesting, more... I dunno... detailed? Just better. But that involves extra thinking. I can't do that now. Too much thinking already.

Anyway, don't know what I'm doing the rest of this week. I didn't tell Mother that today was the last day of class. She's asleep now, so I might tell her tomorrow. Depends on if I wanna be home tomorrow. Ahh, I feel bad -_- for not wanting to be home. I just don't know what to do. Except go on the computer. Or sit and think about stuff.

I dunno. I'll just waste time tomorrow somehow. I can manage that pretty easily.



Delete delete delete -__- I seriously am deleting so much stuff from these entries now. I don't even know what I'm trying to say with half that stuff I delete haha.

Such a boring entry. But it's here nonetheless. It will be balanced out by my less boring entries later.


Anyway, anyone wanna go ice skating at the Logitech ice rink this break? Lemme know. Maybe we can get a small group together to go. Or if someone is already planning on going, invite me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment