Just another day. Got about an hour of sporadic moments of sleep this morning. Got up at 8. Mother was still asleep. Brother was still at his friend's (where he is again now). I went online. Said "Merry Christmas" to D. No gifts or anything (no money, you know), but it's all good.
Watched "9" and "The Final Destination" today. Both movies were pretty good. "9" made me sad, but I liked it. I was sad that the group lost so many and couldn't get them back at the end :( I was hoping... Anyway, TFD had a friggin' awesome intro/credits and ending. More blood in this installment. More irony, too, I suppose. All good stuff. Story, as always, is old, but the deaths were pretty cool. Only one of the deaths I didn't see coming XP and it was the least ingenious one haha. Hmm...
Might watch another movie after this.
Anyway, yeah, this was pretty much my day at home. Online movies. Also figuring where the halfway point between San Jose and Hayward is because a girl's buying one of my textbooks through Craigslist. Hm.
Today really wasn't very interesting. Don't know why I'm updating about it. Maybe because it's Christmas day and it's supposed to be interesting. Eh.
Oh, I just deleted another couple of people off of my AIM list. I have ten buddies left :O I don't know why I do this. Can't believe I used to have over 100 buddies, most of whom I did talk to. Hm. I think I do this every time I decide I'm going ease/cut off my use of something. So eventually, I may actually stop using AIM :O That's such a crazy thought to me haha. Been using it for the past seven or so years. Ahh, I'll go through withdrawal symptoms @_@ I just need to find that life of mine. Maybe I'll be ok then haha.
I'll be healthier this way in the long run -nods- I'm just gonna feel bad for the ones who expect me to be there to talk to once in a while -__- Eh, well, there's Facebook. And phones. Yeah, it'll be ok -nods- Hmm... My buddy list is so empty O___O One day, I'll be able to uninstall AIM without looking back, mm hmm.
Ahhh, it's just AIM. Not like my life is going to end without it >_> I'm so weird. It's just AIM. A compulsion. Ah well, I won't be stopping it for a while. Or maybe I should try over this break. Yeah. I should. Hm. But I'll still go on for the three people who still talk to me XP yeaah.
This is pathetic. I'm talking about breaking off my connection with AIM -__- It's become rooted in my life. Sad.
Maybe I shouldn't stop. Maybe just moderate the amount of time I spend on it. Yeah. That's what resolutions are for XP Hopefully, I'll stick to it better next year.
And whoa, six days plus four-and-a-half hours left of 2009. Crazy quick year. Feels like I only went to that Wrawsome Christmas party a few months ago. 2010, new decade. New things. New experiences. Hopefully, things get better. 2009 was good, but I need 2010 to be better. How? I don't know. It just needs to be. A lot of doubt, anger, and foolishness this year (and years past, of course). There needs to be less next year.
Maybe I'll finally find my motivation next year. I still haven't found it, even after all these years I've been talking about it. Motivation. The real kind. I need it.
-sigh- There's been some changes this year, I suppose. Not sure if they're good or bad. But I'm trying to be positive.
Next year, I'll try not to obsess too much about stuff. Clear out this bank of emotions, you know? I've done it once before. I'll do it again. It's better that way, yes? Yes. No more false hopes. No more yes-then-no bullshit. No more fooling myself into thinking I deserve things that I know I don't.
2010 will be okely dokely :D Chyeah!
(Oh, I see the irony in what I just said haha.)
And please tell me there's gonna be a New Year's party. I wanna count down with the friends (: Or we should at least do a sleepover thing -shrug- Just do something together, yeah? Maybe go back up on the hill. Just chill. We need to chill before you all go back to school the next day -nods-
Playing "Bloodsport" by Sneaker Pimps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment