Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I realize that I have been complaining..

even though I said I wouldn't -__- Again, I suck. Haha still complaining XP Though, I'm curbing it now.

Just been thinking a lot again. I was almost done with it. But I got to thinking again yesterday night. And again, I spent six hours awake in bed this morning, thinking about things. I wish there was a switch to turn off all this thinking.

And I'm home right now because no one else is. Hm.


Anyway, I never posted the movie list. So here it is:

Avatar [Dec 18]
Daybreakers [Jan 8]
I Love You Phillip Morris [Feb 12]
Nine [Dec 25]
Shutter Island [Feb 19]
The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus [Dec 25]
The Losers [Apr 9]
The Lovely Bones [Dec 11]
The Wolfman [Feb 12]
Valentine’s Day [Feb 12]
A Clockwork Orange
American Beauty
Antichrist
Armored
Be with Me (2005)
Blue Gate Crossing
Bound
Brothers
Carrie (2002)
Carriers
Clara’s Summer
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
District 9
Enchanted
Falling Down
G.I. Joe
Gamer
Golden Compass
Grace (2009)
Happy Together (2007)
Hard Candy
Homecoming
How to Lose Friends & Alienate People
Inglourious Basterds
Jennifer’s Body
Julie & Julia
Law Abiding Citizen
Love My Life
Matrix trilogy
Mulholland Dr.
New York, I Love You
Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist
Nina’s Heavenly Delights
Ninja Assassin
Ocean’s Eleven; Ocean's Twelve; Ocean's Thirteen
Out of Season (1998)
Paris, je t’aime
Party Monster
Phonebooth
Poison Ivy (2002)
Post Grad
Red Doors
Role Models
Romeo + Juliet
Saw VI
Skinwalkers
Slaughterhouse-Five
Sleepwalking
Sorority Row
Star Trek
Star Wars series
Suicide Club
Swordfish
The Box
The Cake Eaters
The Chumscrubber
The Collector
The Death and Life of Bobby Z
The Final Destination
The Fourth Kind
The Invention of Lying
The Stepfather
The Time Traveler’s Wife
The Tournament
The Wackness
The Yellow Handkerchief
Trapped
Turistas
Undertow
Watchmen
Welcome to the Rileys
What Just Happened
Where the Wild Things Are
Whip It
Whiteout (2009)
Wild Side
Yes Man
Zombieland
2012
8 femmes
9


I might watch some of these this week. I know Shiva wants to go watch Ninja Assassin, so that movie will likely be crossed off the list this weekend. Anyone else up for a movie? Ooh, maybe we can have those movie marathons this break.

Mm, yeah, so that’s all I have. Not much else to say. Gonna be home all day every day now. Well, almost.

And I’m sad because my brother ate the last Haagen Dazs from our freezer. No almonds D: !!

I feel like there’s something I should be doing, but I don’t remember what. So I’m just gonna watch a movie or read. Hope finals go well for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment