Monday, December 28, 2009

Official 2010 Resolutions + Extras

Here's the final list:

2010 Resolutions:

1. Follow: No anger. No complaints.

2. Daily: Get out of bed by 0700.
3. Daily: Meditate for 10 minutes.
4. Daily: Do 20 push-ups, 20 crunches, 20 chin-ups.
5. Do a fitness activity at least twice a week.
6. Daily: Drink 1 bottle of water.
7. Daily: Spend 3 extra hours max on the Internet.
8. Improve Vietnamese and/or French.
9. Choose a major by March 31.
10. Get a job by summertime.
11. Do not doubt myself.
12. Prepare for and go to Anime Expo 2010.
13. Watch the sunrise/sunset with someone.


Whatever conditions I may have mentioned in the previous resolution entry still apply. The list is just simplified. I feel like adding in other things I want to do next year, but they're not as important as these things on the list are. Yes, the last two items are totally important to me :3 Maybe I'll make an auxiliary list of things to do for next year. Not resolutions, but just things to keep in mind. If I can do them, I'll do them. If not, no worries. Could add all the stuff that didn't get onto the 2010 list :D

+Learn how to play piano or guitar.
+Talk to people more. Initiate more conversations.
+Go out with friends weekly.
+Don't drive too fast. Don't rush.

+Be honest. Do not lie.
+Obsess less. Figure out more solutions. Make decisive decisions.
+Eat enough fruits and vegetable every day.
+Avoid 80+ proof liquor (This should be easy, so I shouldn't make it a resolution).
+Go to SF Pride. Get a small group of friends to go (more than just Brian and Trung XP).
+Go to ST's 2010 graduation (not gonna miss the next two).
+Read all the novels suggested by friends (Give me suggestions!).
+Finish at least half the list of "Movies To Watch."
+Have a horror/thriller movie marathon.
+Go to a concert.
+Hug more. For real this time (I know I didn't really take this resolution seriously in previous years).
+Wander through the city (any city).
+Explore San Jose's Japantown (because I haven't yet >_> and apparently, I should).
+Celebrate my birthday (with a party? Such a crazy thought that it probably won't happen, but it's a nice thought, isn't it?).


I don't know why I don't just keep everything as a "thing to keep in mind" instead of making a list of resolutions and an auxiliary list. I'm just weird :P I suppose I want short-term goals, things I really want to try/do. I want to make myself work toward something, and making resolutions actually gets me to do things, even if they're only small things. But some things I want to achieve are just too much or too silly for me to include as a resolution XP Or they're just things that people have "promised" to do with me.

Anyway, yeah, you now have my list. You can encourage me to stick to it and actually finish the list :P No faltering. If I falter, you should smack/kick me and keep me going. Seriously.

For the auxiliary list, if you have anything I should add, feel free to tell me. And accomplish the stuff with me, won't ya? I mean, you could probably teach me something, remind me not to go over 80 mph, keep the liquor away, sit with me during the graduation ceremony, watch horrors/thrillers with me, go to a concert with me, show me new places, etc etc.... It would be awesome if you did that for me :) I'd appreciate it. I don't think I could do much of these alone. Well, I could, but I wouldn't.


-sigh- If anyone's really reading this, lemme know you support me ^_^ I suppose I really just want someone to know what I'm doing and to keep me going. Just keep pushing me. But ah, that's a bit much to ask because I know you guys are busy. So, just keep spiritually supporting me haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment