Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Damn..

I hate feeling the way I do. I need to stop feeling this way so much.

Canceled plans two days in a row. I planned to hang out at Monterey's house yesterday, but she had too much homework and a dentist appointment. So we were gonna hang out today, but she's not home. Yesterday, it was ok because I rode my bike instead. But today, I don't know what to do. And my thoughts are getting to me..


And I think I might fail my Poli Sci class because I forgot to take the midterm last Thursday. I don't have an excuse. Thursday, my mom yelled at me, and I shut out the world. I don't have an excuse. Damn. I don't want to tell my professor the reason that I didn't take my midterm was because I was angry and distracted. She doesn't need to know that. I wish I had forgotten for a better reason. I don't have a reason to make up the midterm. Even if I told her the reason, I don't have proof. What physical evidence is there of anger and yelling?

I'm going to fail. I don't want to fail. I can't fail. My mom's going to kill me. I can't deal with this. I need to stop thinking. I'm feeling worse and worse with every thought. I wish Spring Break could last another two weeks. I wouldn't have to deal with school just yet. Last forever; I wouldn't have to deal with it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment