Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Today, I got a haircut.



Yay for New Year's resolution #12.

I went to my brother's friend's salon near SJSU. 2 o'clock appointment with Linh. Cool dude haha.

I got a fauxhawk. I think it looks pretty good. It's so weird though because I've never really strayed from my usual haircut. I was so afraid it would turn out bad. If it's bad, well it's not too bad, imo. The wind kinda messed it up though. Ho
pefully, I can get it to look good tomorrow haha.

And my mom freaked out, saying I look like a gangster -__- She complains about me never making my own decisions. And when I make a small decision she doesn't agree with, she gets angry at me. How can I have any autonomy if all she ever does is reprimand me? Stupid.

Anyway, whatever. I don't care. I just wanted to try something different. It's not too different. I just have to pay attention to my hair more now haha. We'll see if I keep it. I don't know yet. My mom wants to make me grow it back out to the usual do. Grr, I need to get out, get away.

Hmm, what else?

Oh yeah, I'm such a bad student. Procrastinating like hell. Now I have to try to do 2 essays tonight. I'll probably only get one done though. Whatever.

Mm, that's it. I just wanted to document a day where I did something rather radical by my standards. Err well, mother's standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment