Monday, August 24, 2009

First day of third semester at SJSU

Yay, school started. Fun stuff. I do miss the light rail haha.

Asian American Studies. Profs: Steven Doi and Hien Do. Learned that Humanities/Social Sciences/etc are not accepting adds or wait listers this semester. I feel sorry for other students. Anyway, there aren't enough chairs for the eighty-five students in that class. Yet.

Social Dance. Prof: Joelle Maletis. Oscar, Allison, and Addie (?) are the former students who are there to help. Oscar did most of the talking. Class split into leaders and followers. I'm a leader. Yay, I'm finally going to lead for the first time in my life. haha joking, kinda >_> But yeah, usually, guys lead and girl follow. However, the prof doesn't care, doesn't discriminate, etc etc. I'm glad. I really don't want to dance with a guy haha XP I've only ever danced with two or three guys. Way awkward. Anyway, only one other girl is gonna lead. There were two more, but we have at least three extra guys, so the girls had to become followers. And apparently, you keep your role for the whole semester, which is cool.

Joelle (as Lisa and Amy call her) let the class out early. So I went to the bookstore to buy a notebook and a planner. Can't survive without a planner, for my memory is weak. Then I texted Lisa. Luckily, she wasn't in class. Met up in the library, got caught up. Saw Justina (Finally!), reading DNAngel haha. Talked to her for a while. Then went to meet up with Amy.

Amy was talking to Chris Lahlouh (Wilson's Philosophy aide from my senior year) and a guy named Brian (sp?). Holy crap, when I saw Brian, I thought he was Michael Glaros. Look so alike, it's scary. But Michael is a little rounder than this guy.

Anyway, Amy, Lisa, Chris, and I went to Togo's. Sat in front of Togo's and talked. When Christine got out of her class and came over, we moved over to Phil's Coffee for the shade. Lots of catching up and all.

It was about two o'clock when Christine, Amy, and I decided to go home. Lisa had to go to the library, and Chris needed to find a place to sleep, I guess haha.


Ah, you know, I can't believe '09 kids are in college now haha. I kinda recognize a few of them. Gotta look out for them, I might recognize more. I think Nicole G goes there too. Hmm.

I've got a little bit of homework to do today :O Just a little. Internet stuff and reading. Then tomorrow is another day. I hope I survive this semester XP Want to participate more, but I don't know how committed I can be to anything. We'll see. But I do only have three classes where there's a lot of work. The other three are a lab and PEs.

Gonna get lots of exercise this semester. Walking across campus for classes and all. Gotta walk fast. Fifteen minutes isn't always enough.

Hm, yeah, so school's finally in session for me. Oh, what fun. I hope I don't procrastinate too much haha.

Need to have fun. Need to chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment