Sunday, August 2, 2009

Funny People and catching up...

Went to the mall with Tuan today. First time we chilled in two years. Funny People was a good movie. Click was better, but this was good. Funny when I didn't expect it to be funny. Awkward when I didn't expect it to be awkward.

Afterward, we visited Josh at the Pizza Hut Express haha. Then Tuan and I went to the Loving Hut. He ate. I had already eaten at Pizza Hut. Anyway, we sat in front of Loving Hut for like two hours talking about random stuff, mostly about the Saw series haha. Some guy was asking for donations for charity. Went back to visit Josh again.

Then I had to leave -_-

Overall, today was chill. Hella random conversations. Pot, drinking, dating, etc etc....

Oh, I forgot the charity guy haha. I gave him a ten. Tuan took the ten, said we'd split the donation, and gave the guy a five hahahaha. It was hella funny. I corrected him. He gave the ten back, and I took the five :P Fun stuff, fun stuff. Tuan almost gypped the donation guy and me XP


Anyway, we plan to chill again this week. With Josh. Maybe Kevin. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment