I have Physics 1 with Lisa, so we went to class together. Mario Q, Monica's boyfriend, is once again in one of our classes haha. I also recognized Krista Goss. I thought she was transferring to Long Beach or something, hm.
Maxine Shao (the instructor, not a prof) is interesting. Quirky. Not Chinese, not even Asian, surprising. Reminds me of someone, but I just can't recall who it is. I can't read her handwriting very well -__- The letters are too thin. Anyway, not sure how interesting this class will be, but the homework is light. Though, most of the questions are concept questions :O I'm so used to math problems. The lack of equations is irksome. But I won't complain. I don't need to lug the textbook with me, yay.
Moral Philosophy seems intriguing. Janet Giddings, prof, wild and crazy. haha no, she's really chill. Welcoming, but in-your-face. Class doesn't have enough desks. 64 students, 60 desks apparently. No adds. Giddings started talking about absolutes and then Socrate's Apology (written by Plato). Fun stuff.
So far, I'm cool with my classes. Nothing scary yet haha.
Oh, after Philosophy, I walked around campus, texting people to find someone to chill with. Couldn't find anyone. Then Michelle R saw me, and we went to the library to meet up with one of her friends. Stayed there for an hour or so. I went to my Physics lab. There was a piece of paper on the door that said "No labs during the week of August 24th-28th." >_<>, so I won't see Maxine till next week -_- It's ok. I'll just work on the homework. I'm still gonna show up to school before nine. Why? Just because it's how I do haha. I want to sit on a bench, read Koontz, and do a crossword puzzle if there's a newspaper. I'm strange, I know. Showing up when I don't need to. It's just in my nature haha.
It's too early to decide if this will be a fun or masochistic semester. I'll give it another two weeks before I decide haha. And I still need to find out how to sign up for the WST, hm. Also need to find homies for Tuesdays, maybe Thursdays. Need to make friends! Mondays and Wednesdays, I could probably chill with at least Lisa and Amy. Or Justina, now that I know where she hides.
So yeah, first two days have been all right. Not overwhelmed with possibilities or anything. Thank goodness. And yay, I don't need to carry textbooks with me ^_^ My back is being spared this semester. It's a miracle. I don't even need a binder :D
Only class (besides Physics lab) I need to check out now is Ice Hockey on Friday. Don't know who my instructor will be. Apparently, I just meet with Prof Chen on campus this week. Then no more campus on Fridays. Just go straight to Logitech, use their instructors, I suppose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment