Saturday, August 29, 2009

I woke up late today. Ugh. I hate waking up late. At least it's just a Saturday. I've got a lot of reading to do this weekend.

I spent two hours rearranging old schoolwork and stuff in my room. Threw out some stuff. I put all my old schoolwork and notes are in the SJSU boxes (the ones you get when you receive your ordered textbooks). Now, my small, brown cardboard box is only half-full again. Yay for space. My bottom drawer is now very organized. My other drawers, not so much.

I need to suck it up and throw stuff out -_- Maybe another weekend haha.


Oh, so yesterday, I went to campus for my Ice Hockey class. Stephanie H was on the light rail with me. Both to and from school. Anyway, I met my class instructors. Apparently a very easy class. Just gotta pay for ice time and gear rental. Gotta buy a hockey stick too. Fun stuff. We're meeting next week at the ice rink. Yay, I get to drive myself there. Woohoo.

The class is mostly guys. I was the first girl to show up, so I was a little worried about being the only girl. Luckily, others showed up. I recognized two of them. One girl from my Comm 20 class and the other from my acting class.

Hmm, hoping this semester will go easy on me. Wishing college would go easy on me. I don't know why, but I'm already too tired from school. Not good.


I should probably go do my reading now. Yay for Asian American Studies, Philosophy, and Physics. Oh, and I realized that I don't need the Physics Lab. The academic advisor I met last semester forgot I had already taken it in high school. I, however, thought that he meant my Physics Lab didn't count. But I looked at the class recommendations from my advisor during Freshman Orientation. It showed that I didn't need the lab because I had already completed it in high school. This blows because I'm basically retaking two classes that I passed. But I can't drop them because I would lose my fulltime status. No other classes I could take. I'll just deal. I need the units anyway.

When I finish my core GE, I probably won't have enough units to start my upper divisions anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment