Friday, August 21, 2009

She doesn't even ask if he's ok..

So the brother just came home. He was in a car accident last night. Didn't say much about it.

Instead of asking if he was ok, Mother went on a tirade about how irresponsible Brother was. Even though, he wasn't the one driving the car. Ugh. I have to l
isten to this crap every day, but I never get used to it. Not really anyway.

Makes me not want to have kids. Like at all. Not the "because they might turn out to be bad" reason but the "I don't wanna turn into my mom" reason.

I don't want to see that in me. Too much anger. Not enough listening.

1 comment:

  1. You listen to people just fine. Thats why a lot of your friends are able to open up to you and talk about things they don't want others to hear about.

    If you ever have kids, I don't think you'd ever turn out like your mommy, but you will be a better one because of her. You will be able to learn from her mistakes! Have kids! Little cute thuys! :D

    ReplyDelete