Again, assuming you know what I'm talking about. Also assuming you've heard about it possibly ending this Friday rather than on November 1st. Senate voting tomorrow. We'll see what happens.
So anyway, figured some stuff out. Can't trade in my Cressida because we haven't had it for a year (especially not two years -- new rule). Can't trade in D's caravan because its estimated mpg doesn't qualify. By one mpg haha.
So now, we're thinking of just buying a new Avalon. Without the program. See if the salespeople will treat us better. Oh yeah, we all agree the guy from yesterday was an ass. We weren't worth his time, pfft.
Gonna go to Sunnyvale to look at a 2009 Avalon Limited, since XL is all gone. XLS, no pretty colors haha. Mother wants black. Only the Limited is still in black. If we don't get it in Sunnyvale, we might drive all the way to San Rafael, eek. Or somewhere closer for a gray Avalon something :P They're changing their minds a lot. All I know is we're NOT going to Putnam Toyota. Salesguy Jaime, thumbs down for the bad salesman attitude.
I have to admit this is kind of exciting yet not. It's just a car. I think it's the family bonding that's fun. In its own way. If and when we buy the Avalon, we'll trade in the caravan for whatever we can get (about $700 for good condition).
Anyway, yeah, that's all. I don't really know what else I can say haha. Byee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment