The latest in the apparent Palo Alto suicides. RIP.
Life is hard enough without thinking about those who suffer. We have to hear about those who can't fight the suffering. Reading and hearing about these kinda stories makes me stop and think about who I couldn't help.
Life's too short. Life ends. Sooner or later. Most of us would prefer later. Sometimes, I think about the suicides and wonder...
Anyway, today, I read Plato's Apology for my Philosophy class. It's interesting. Makes me rethink my perspective on life and death a little bit. For the most part, I agree with the points. I never could say death was good or bad, just that it is what it is.
You know, I don't think I'd ever really tell just anyone what I think of life, death, and the in-betweens. You would think I was sick. You would think that I need help. Maybe. We wouldn't want that to happen, would we?
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment