Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why couldn't I just let her have me?

So yesterday, the basics: Pool, Oakridge, Crawdaddy, Blockbuster, Le's house.

Went to Palmia with Kat, Le, Minh, Ariane, Andrew, and Randy. They swam, tanned. I dipped my feet in the pool. They killed a Nerf football. RIP. I joked, and everyone thought I was serious XP Am I that terrible at joking? Or am I just that damn good? haha Randy's foot fetish :P

After the swimming, I drove Kat and Randy to the mall. The others had places to go. We planned to meet at Le's by 1700. We did. Kiet was there too.

After meeting up, we went to Crawdaddy. Le, Kat, Randy, and I were the first ones there. The rest took a while. So we went into Hollywood Video and commented on every movie we recognized.

Mm, Crawdaddy. It was ok. Wasn't amazing. Most of the crawfish were pretty small. And a lot of them were soft. But the music selection of the place was awesome.

Kat, Le, and I determined that the waitress did not like Kat because Kat received less butter than Le haha.

Also, we all established that Randy doesn't know how to eat cleanly. But he became a master of eating crawfish, for he ended up instructing Andrew on the ettiquette of opening and eating crawfish.

After paying, we stood in front of the restaurant, trying to figure out what to do next. Eventually, it was decided that we would all meet at Blockbuster, choose a movie, and watch it at Le's house. Apparently, there was a miscommunication. Only Andrew showed up. Late.

We chose "He's Just Not That Into You." Le and I went back to her house, while Andrew, Kat, and Randy dealt with Blockbuster business haha.

At Le's, when we were all finally gathered, we watched the two-hour-long movie. It was ok, interesting. Soap-esque, I think. The camera style is different than that of typical American movies. The contrast is sharper. Much sharper. Made me feel like I was also watching a home video made with a high-quality camcorder, if such a thing ever existed haha.

Hmm, I recognized a lot of the actors. Oh, I so knew that it was Jennifer Connelly in the movie and not Demi Moore, despite how similar their faces are. Everyone else kept saying Demi Moore, Pssh, I soo could tell it wasn't her haha.

The ending of the movie, predictable, yeah? Ariane loved the ending. She even smacked my arm to get the point across. Just so cute, right? haha

Overall, the movie really was just ok for me. But I did enjoy Ginnifer Goodwin and Justin Long's performances. She was quirky, and he was suave (compared to many of his other roles).


Anyway, this morning, I had a long dream. Or two dreams. I'm not sure. I've forgotten most of them, but the weird parts stuck. I don't even remember which part happened first.

In one dream, I'm at SJSU in Sweeney Hall. I'm running down a long set of stairs similar to the Event Center's. My feet are paralyzed, but I still managed to run down, almost gliding at times. I feel fear, anxiety. Something's chasing me... And that's all I remember.

The other dream: There's some girl a little taller than me holding/hugging me from behind. We're in her room. I'm thinking, "Wtf is happening?" There are other girls in the room. Sorority sisters. I'm freaking out.

I fight for the door. Once we're outside the door, I turn around and say, "Let the fuck go of me, or I'll fuckin hurt you." She lets go. Then I look at her. She's blonde, attractive, intimidating.

I woke up. I don't fuckin' get it, but that dream scared me.

No comments:

Post a Comment