aPlaceInTheSun99 (10:56:25 PM) : food was the first thing i thought of
rmblack813 (10:57:04 PM) : lol
rmblack813 (10:57:09 PM) : you know me well
aPlaceInTheSun99 (10:58:51 PM) : of course. i've known you for over four years now, man
rmblack813 (11:00:24 PM) : god, it HAS been that long
rmblack813 (11:00:25 PM) : scary
rmblack813 (11:00:28 PM) : that's like...
rmblack813 (11:00:36 PM) : 1/5 of our lives! almost
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:00:56 PM) : i know, crazy, huh?
rmblack813 (11:01:05 PM) : mildly so yes
rmblack813 (11:01:07 PM) : /understatement!
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:01:11 PM) : you think we'll still talk in another five years?
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:01:12 PM) : haha
rmblack813 (11:01:26 PM) : no clue!
rmblack813 (11:01:33 PM) : i purposefully dont look that far ahead
rmblack813 (11:01:36 PM) : makes my headaches worse
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:01:57 PM) : mm, it makes me sad to think that i probably won't talk to most of my high school friends in five years
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:02:09 PM) : but it's life
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:02:28 PM) : maybe Fb will keep us all connected haha
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:02:33 PM) : or help reconnect
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:02:35 PM) : i dunno
rmblack813 (11:02:41 PM) : FB might be gone in 5years!
rmblack813 (11:03:00 PM) : i might have gone on a killing spree that will be remembered as the 'wrath of the scary kid' for thousands of eons!
rmblack813 (11:03:10 PM) : you might have turned into a football woman's league player!
rmblack813 (11:03:12 PM) : who knows?!
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:03:47 PM) : haha more like rugby :P
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:03:49 PM) : but who knows?
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:03:50 PM) : haha
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:04:00 PM) : let's hope the future will be good to us
rmblack813 (11:04:47 PM) : hopefully
rmblack813 (11:04:48 PM) : 
rmblack813 (11:04:50 PM) : it'd be nice
rmblack813 (11:05:09 PM) : I'd like to at least stay in touch with.... 20 people! 10 of which i'd have more frequent contact with
rmblack813 (11:05:11 PM) : that'd be nice
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:05:40 PM) : yeah. but college changes people. life changes
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:05:49 PM) : i really don't wanna lose touch with anyone
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:05:53 PM) : but it's already started
rmblack813 (11:06:18 PM) : yeah
rmblack813 (11:06:24 PM) : life sucks balls
rmblack813 (11:06:30 PM) : and isnt very good at it
rmblack813 (11:06:31 PM) : lawlz
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:08:54 PM) : mm, how depressing
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:09:02 PM) : somehow, we're all gonna live with knowing that
rmblack813 (11:10:03 PM) : yeah
rmblack813 (11:10:11 PM) : hm.... what was it?
rmblack813 (11:10:18 PM) : i said something smart a while back, trying to remember it...
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:10:49 PM) : haha which smart thing?
rmblack813 (11:11:54 PM) : Uhm... thinking...
rmblack813 (11:12:14 PM) : "Choices are what shape us, and every choice ties us to the present" or something.
rmblack813 (11:12:21 PM) : And we choose who we cling to the tightest.
rmblack813 (11:12:24 PM) : so yeah
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:14:04 PM) : mm, haha i wanna cling to a lot of people XP
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:14:08 PM) : but i won't
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:14:19 PM) : i feel like i'm just letting people slip in and out of my life
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:14:23 PM) : not sure what i'm doing about it
rmblack813 (11:14:46 PM) : eh, do you even wanna do anything about it lol?
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:15:09 PM) : i don't even know
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:15:14 PM) : i've been saying i do
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:15:18 PM) : but i'm not sure anymore
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:15:29 PM) : too much disappointment, i think
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:15:31 PM) : at least on my part
rmblack813 (11:15:59 PM) : self-caused?
rmblack813 (11:16:02 PM) : or otherwise?
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:16:19 PM) : i dunno :/
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:16:27 PM) : not thinking about it too much anymore
rmblack813 (11:16:38 PM) : haha
rmblack813 (11:16:43 PM) : that helps, sometimes
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:16:52 PM) : but i think a part of me is still trying to cling anyway
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:16:53 PM) : haha
rmblack813 (11:17:00 PM) : when it comes down to it though, you gotta look the problem 'in the face' and just ask yourself one question....
rmblack813 (11:17:13 PM) : "Am I happy this way?" when given just that one thing.
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:18:58 PM) : hmm..
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:19:07 PM) : how about you? do you think about this?
rmblack813 (11:19:41 PM) : Not until you brought it up
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:19:57 PM) : haha sorry
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:20:10 PM) : i think about these kinda things too much
rmblack813 (11:20:48 PM) : mh. I'd say "then fix it" but it isnt that easy lol
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:21:41 PM) : nope. most things aren't easy
aPlaceInTheSun99 (11:21:47 PM) : never so simple as "fix it"
Aside from the ones that go to college with me, will I still talk to my high school friends in five years? Ten years? The thought of losing touch with my friends disheartens me.
I don't want to lose people, my friends, my family outside of family. But I don't even talk to most of my old friends all that much. Not even Ariane, and I've known her the longest. My once closest friends are the furthest.
I'm supposed to make new friends in college. I haven't. Yet. However, I'm still thinking of my past friends. I feel like each new friend I make, each past friend fades away even faster.
Ahh, I need to stop thinking about these things. Too much, too much. I just don't want to lose or forget friends. I don't want you to forget me.
I don't want loss. But, I guess, a part of life is losing. I don't know how I really feel about this.
life is loss.
ReplyDelete