Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Amazing landscapes :D

Landscapes

Who knew such things were possible? haha. It's pretty awesome. I thought they were real. I'll look for his other works later after I come home from school.


So yay, I switched from French 1A to 1B this morning. Let one of the wait listers take my spot in 1A. 1B still has empty seats :O


Mm, so I was supposed to wake up at 06h15 this morning, but my alarm clock never went off. I'll have to take a look at that later too. Luckily, I didn't turn off my alarms from Winter Break. So I did get up at 06h30. It just meant I had to shorten my morning routine a lil bit more than I wanted to. I was planning to shorten it enough just to switch classes and update before I leave for the light rail.

And yeah, I'm really gonna be on campus at 09h00 every day, even though I don't start till 13h30 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. People thought I was joking. I'm not. I'm trying to make a habit of showing up early to everything. I don't like being late. So TTh mornings, I'll either be doing homework or reading at a bench or in the library. Most likely a bench outside if it's not raining.

And I still need to find out when everyone's breaks are. For now, I know when I can hang out with Shiva and Lisa. Still need to ask Albert, Amy, Christine, Rose and her friends, and a few others that I can't quite think of right now.


I'm hoping I can get used to my schedule for this semester because I'm gonna be hella tired when I go home. After dark. Can't wait for Daylight Savings Time. Then it will be light out when I go home :D Then I could ride my bike. Still need to buy a lock and lights though -_- Maybe this weekend. Anyone wanna go with me?

Trying to start a new routine. Hit and miss for a while, but I'll get it right. A water bottle and two sandwiches a day. Yay. This will be interesting. I think I'm too excited for school to start again :O Must be because I know how much things are gonna change this semester, hm. Blah.

Ok. Leaving for the light rail now. I hope this semester goes well. For me, for you, for everyone. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment