Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ahh, brain freeze >_<

That's what happens when you chug a refrigerated bottle of water in under a minute in a warm house. I don't know why it doesn't happen when I eat ice cream though :P


So today, I haven't done much except drive. Went to Enterprise to rent a car with Mother. After we got the car, I spent at least twenty minutes going back and forth between the Avalon and the rented Ford Focus, trying to help Mother figure out how to drive the thing -__- all before we even left the parking lot. We were there so long that the lady who helped us had already walked out of the office with the next customer and exclaimed, "Oh my god..." She looked at us and chuckled XP I should have driven the car, but I'm under 21 so I wasn't allowed according to Enterprise policies.

Anyway, after Mother finally got the mirrors adjusted and whatnot, I drove the Avalon and led her to the auto body shop. Dropped off the Avalon and picked Brother up from work. Then I drove one of his bosses to her home in Sunnyvale, and then we went home.

All this didn't take long, but it felt like it took up most of my day 'cause I don't remember doing anything else today.


Ah, well, actually, I spent a while deleting music files I don't listen to anymore and downloading new ones that I actually listen to XP I deleted about 150 songs and added 50. This makes me feel productive haha.

Mm, remember when I used to do those lyrics and interpretation bulletins on Myspace? haha. I miss doing that. I used to like doing that because, surprisingly, people actually read my bulletins :P and they replied haha.

Eh, I might end up posting lyrics or some shit like that on here just because I don't know what else to post. And I don't like not posting XP Or really, I just don't know what to do with myself at home during break. People need to break me out of the house, yo.

And I dunno. I feel like I just wanna chill with someone and listen to music all day. No talking. Just listening. Feeling the music. But ah, that won't happen.. Oh well.

Anyway, here's a song I just downloaded. It's kinda old. Chuckie A (aka Chuckie Akenz) completely redid his original "Love Hurts" (the one with Kangel), lyrics and all. I actually like this one better. It's less angry(?), more melodious and melancholy haha. I love Chris Charles' chorus. Sad stuff but good -nods-



Hope you enjoyed the song. Maybe I'll share some more of my old faves or something later on. I dunno. Depends on if I feel like sharing :P

No comments:

Post a Comment