Mmmm, pomegranate ^__^ Yum!
So today, around 11h00, Lisa drove Amy, Christine, and me to Sharks Ice. We were there for about an hour and a half. Skated for maybe half that time. Spent the other half sitting, talking, strutting, posing, taking photos, recording a silly video haha. Apparently, Amy really is going to put the video on YouTube -_- Just silliness, no substance. Some laughter at my expense.
The ice got choppy, and I kept tripping. Then again, I always lose my balance on the ice. I didn't fall though :) I may have went sideways, backwards, and all over the place, almost running into Lisa a few times. But I did not fall. So that was different. And I'm still just used to hockey skates. I like those better haha. Regular skates are hard for me to balance in. More so than in hockey skates.
Ah, the lil boy in the hockey gear was sooo cute haha. And soo much better at skating than any of us XP The old lady with the lavender helmet was also better than me haha. She was taking a one-on-one lesson. You know, I had thought private lessons were actually private, but I guess not.
Oh, and Amy dissed Owl City D: She said it was the gayest music she'd ever heard T-T haha. How mean. I told her I liked Owl City. The way the music makes me feel kinda nostalgic. Apparently, she doesn't like "nostalgia" ): haha.
After the ice time, we all went to Panera Bread. Good stuff. Lisa got a second sandwich for free because her first sandwich had mustard and mayo in it :P Though, she had never specified that she didn't want them included haha. Eh, free food :P And you know I would have gotten an apple instead of chips, but all I heard was chips, apples, and something. When I heard "apple," I thought I must have heard wrong so I got the chips. Baked chips are good.
After Panera, we spent a while in Ross and Off Broadway Shoes. Hm, I think I may buy sneakers when I replace my current shoes. Skater shoes are awesome, but I kinda wanna start jogging or something haha. And I can't do shit in my Fallen shoes. Well, unless I learn how to skateboard haha.
Hm, we spent a while in Lisa's car because we didn't know what to do next. It was only 15h00. And you know, it didn't rain all that much this morning. However, when we decided to go to Amy's house, rain started pouring, and lightning brightened the sky.
Then Mother called, yelled, wanted me home. So Lisa drove me home.
Turns out Mother was angry because Comcast sent us a second bill -_- with a late fee. Even though, I canceled Comcast two months ago. Re-canceled it a month later. So I had to drive Mother down to the Comcast office near Sharks Ice to fix the problem. The whole time, she was yelling at me like it was my fault that the Comcast people didn't do their jobs correctly. Well, more like she blamed me for not going to the Comcast building the first time around -_- Like I would know that Comcast didn't follow through on anything. We found out from the representative at the office that the canceling was still being processed because someone typed it in but didn't complete the process. Twice? I guess so. Must be a trend within the company.
So if we don't get our refund in three weeks, we get to come back to the office and complain.
After this, I drove Mother around some more. Now I'm home.
On the radio, there was a catchy song playing on 92.3. Can't believe I had never heard it before today.
I can't put up the actual music video because the embedding codes are all disabled. But yeah, catchy, yeah?
Also, check your bread before you eat it -nods- Never know. Could be moldy. Or not.
Seven days... Seven days... I was totally thinking of "Ringu," not the fact that semester starts in a week -grins and nods- Amy practically reprimanded me for saying, "Seven days..." She didn't want to be reminded of school XP
Oh, and I forgot. Sad stuff, but yeah. The kid who was stabbed (I already said this) was my friend's cousin. I found out on Sunday from Ayana that one of the kids who stabbed him was the brother of one of my other friends :/ Why all this depressing shit happens, I don't fuckin' know. But life goes on, doesn't it?
Ah, I ended such a nice entry with such a sad thought. Meh..
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry about the billing issue. We can certainly look into this and make sure that your bill is correct. Please let us know the phone number on the account so that we can look into this.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com