Saturday, January 23, 2010

French 1A or 1B?

Damn it. Now I'm thinking about switching from 1A to 1B. Probably an insignificant change, but it's stuck on my mind.

According to the French 1A syllabus, the class is for those who have never taken French. I've taken plenty of classes that I didn't need to take in college (e.g. English 1A, Physics 1, and Physics 1L). But I don't wanna have to relearn every simple thing from Madame's classes.

So I'm emailing the 1A professor and asking her opinion. I should probably also ask for the 1B professor's email. Hm XP

If the online registration site is correct, there is room for me in 1B. It's at the same time as 1A, and it uses the same textbook. Awesome.


Haha how sad. This is as exciting as my life can get as of late. A class change.

I don't know why I never think my classes through before I sign up for them. I start thinking about them just days before classes start. Always. I'm terrible. I cannot plan things at all haha. Aiyah, I feel like I'm going to be doing a lot of unnecessary things in my life -__- I need to find a direction. Quick. Eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment