Music videos/song covers are just so awesome. Especially after an f'n crappy day with Mother. Tomorrow's gonna be another crappy day, but whatever.
I'm feeling much better after all this music :)
I know I've probably posted these or sent these to people so many times since they came out haha. I just have to say JaNG is still my favorite :3 Go, Wong Fu!
So I went to the MLK today around 11h00 to borrow two books and to sell my Ethics book. Miscommunication on the phone with the buyer's father. The buyer was at Foothill College, not SJSU. All good though. The guy drove to SJSU. I was only selling the book for $12 anyway haha. Brother said I should have sold it for more, but the book's a bit messed up and I just don't really care how much I can sell a book for (still trying to sell eight more books).
Delete delete delete... I don't know what else to say about today. Not a day I care to remember.
Oh, from now on, "delete delete delete" just means I erased a part of an entry. Putting that in to the entries just to remind Future Me of how much Past Me sucks for not updating about everything I should remember, remind Future Me of how weak and not open Past Me was. Yeah haha. Kinda defeats the purpose of having this blog. But you know me. Or not. I dunno. I'm just thinking too much as usual -_-
-sigh- I should just go to sleep. Yeah.
Ooh, "Daybreakers" and "Bitch Slap" came out today. Harrison informed me of this. He probably wanted to go watch today, but I had to do stuff for Mother -_- Maybe tomorrow or Sunday. We'll see. I've been waiting for sooo long to watch these two haha.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment