It's soo windy and rainy today. I had to drive Brother to work, and I have to pick him up later. I normally don't mind driving in the rain, but today other drivers are just friggin' scary >_< People apparently can't see the white lines and drift into other lanes. Meh...
In the news, nothing really piqued my interest, except for this lil puff piece haha :P Reminds me of last year's Superbowl interruption. I actually saw the Superbowl clip online because the video was labeled "Best Superbowl Commercial Ever." How misleading -_- Reminds me of the surprise I got when I looked at Meatspin and some of those other Internet memes that I talked about a long time ago haha.
Anyway, does anyone remember BBMak? :) I still enjoy some of their songs haha.
Brings back memories of the good ol' childhood days haha. Back when Disney Channel used to show those concerts. I remember I watched all of them when they came out.
Time to eat and read. I've already spent an hour and a half on the Internet today -_-
Monday, January 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment