So I went to GJ with Le, Kat, John, and Richard. John and Richard are two of Kat's Harvard friends.
Before that, I was driving Brother around so he could buy stuff for GJ. Kat had called earlier to ask me to go out to eat. Just like many times before, she called me right after I finished eating with the family haha. But I still agreed to go anyway because I don't like passing up chances to chill with friends I rarely get to see. Even if it's just Kat and Le. haha jk jk. Je vous aime, mes amies :P
You know, this was the first time Brother has ever served me at his restaurant. The other three times I've been there with my friends, he was never there. But he paid for two of those meals. Anyway, I thought it was weird how professional and courteous he was tonight XD Not used to that.
But overall, Brother was a good server. He brought us extra food, kept checking up on our table (more often than any other server I've ever met), made sure we were "full and happy" (as John pointed out), and gave us his employee discount... So nice of him, eh? You know why he did all that nice stuff -nods- I don't have to repeat myself.
Anyway, interesting conversations. Talked about a few people from high school, a video game called "Braid" (sounds difficult >_> I kinda wanna try it), "Avenue Q" playing in San Jose next week (I'm sooo going with people to watch it), and Brother's niceness.
We were at the restaurant for about an hour and a half. Fun time. The only sad part about tonight was the restaurant ran out of crawfish D: An unexpectedly busy day for the restaurant.
After the masticating and swallowing, I went home, while the others went to a friend's house in Cupertino. If it was somewhere closer to South San Jose, I would have gone with them. But sadly, no. So yeah, Mother was surprised when I came home at 21h00 haha. See? I can be a good kid who comes home early by choice.
Hmm, so I really wanna go watch "Avenue Q." I've heard it's a friggin' awesome musical haha. It's gonna be at the Center for the Performing Arts. Jan 12-17. I mentioned it on Facebook, and a few people have commented about it. People who have expressed interest in going: Brian L, Harrison, Kat, Vivi. So if I can get all these guys to go on the same day at the same time, that would be awesome :D For now, I'm just waiting for replies. And hm, I don't think any of those four know each other. Though, I am quite sure that Brian and Harrison would get along just fiiine haha.
Hm, I haven't seen many musicals. The last one I saw probably was an ST production back in senior year haha. It would be pretty sweet to go to a professional musical.
So yeah, if all goes well, I'll be watching "Avenue Q" with a couple of friends sometime within the next week. If all doesn't go well, hopefully I'll still be able to go with at least one friend haha.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment