My knee hurts, my back aches, and the bottoms of my feet sting T-T But it was worth it.
Around 13h00, I picked up Harrison and then Cristina D. They had met before today through Key Club. Interesting. I drove us downtown to Autumn's house. Then off to Alum Rock Park. Parked on McKee Road because I could remember the name. Then we walked for like the next three hours.
Up one trail past sheep to two benches. Down the same trail. Up another less steep, more curvy one, which ended back at the entrance we started at.
I was already tired after the first ten minutes XP but I kept going haha. We had a nice view of the city from the benches. It would be so awesome to camp there. You would able to see all the lights in the city, probably not many stars. But still a nice view. Could almost be romantic haha.
And O-M-G, our conversations -shakes head- I don't know why, but like I said in previous entries, many of the conversations I've been having with people have revolved around sex :O With details haha. I kept silent most of the time ^_^; but I did contribute a few words here and there haha.
Talks of sexual encounters and whatnot. I'm just like O_O Though, Autumn mentioned how Brian and I used to talk about sex all the time haha. Yeah, I talk, but I really haven't done anything >_> It's just talk without experience. Now, you guys are talking about experiences and stuff. I felt slightly awkward, even though I kept listening haha.
"Once you go black, you never go back." haha Well, actually, this was declared later on at Autumn's house, but yeah XP After having sex with a black guy, apparently you can never be satisfied by anyone other than a black guy ever again haha.
Anyway, the long hike left me sore. My knee was killing me. So we walked back to my car. When we reached McKee, I reached into my pocket for my keys. And they weren't there! D: I searched all my pockets. I was frantic. Only thing I could say was "Fuck!" Cristina tried to calm me down a lil. If I panic, I won't find my keys. I was freaking out. Mother would so kill me if I lost the keys to the Avalon AND the Nissan (they're attached to the same keychain). Autumn suggested that I might have dropped it in the car. If so, we could just call a locksmith. So we went to my car, looked in the window, and saw no keys.
On a whim, though I was sure I had pressed the lock button when I got out of the car, I decided to try the doorhandle just in case I didn't lock it. And it fuckin' opened! I was dumbstruck for a moment. Then I realized the car unlocks all locks when you try to lock all doors with the key still in the ignition. So I looked at the starter, and there they were! My keys! :O Damn, I was fuckin' relieved haha. Fuuck, I've never forgotten my keys in the ignition before D: That was the first time and hopefully the last. Scared me half to death T-T
Man, I'm so glad that it was a nice and safe neighborhood. If I had parked my car in some ghetto ass place, my car would have been long gone. Ahh, geez -_- My memory is dying slowly.
After that, I drove us back to Autumn's house. Got some water to drink and some apples to eat. Juicy Fuji apples, mmmm... haha. They were really good. Also pork buns, corn bread, and tamales.
Around 17h30, we decided we wanted to go look at the Monopoly board on San Carlos. So we walked for twenty or so minutes. Went in the Fairmont first and the left. Got to the board. Were disappointed by the size of the board. Took our time pointing out all the sexual innuendo we could find on the board game. I refused a group hug, heh, sorry. Then we walked back to Autumn's house. Mother called during the walk back to yell at me for being out all day -__-
Six hours is only a quarter of a day >_>
Anyway, more innuendo-filled conversation on the walk to and from the board game.
I drove Cristina and Harrison home. Now, I'm home, and Mother decided not to yell at me because I said my friends and I hadn't eaten all day.
You know, I don't know what it is. Maybe we're just all good friends. Or maybe they really are just open about stuff. But damn, there was a lot of talk about sex today haha. Ah, and though it would be a funny thought, Autumn, Cristina, Harrison, and I did not talk about sex the whole time XP Most of the time, maybe. But not the whole time. We talked a lil bit about music and racial/physical preferences >_>
What I mean is who we're attracted to. Yeaah. I dunno if I should mention what everyone had said because I'm not sure if everyone would want me to say much :P Even though, they're pretty open about everything. Obviously. Hm. Well, we know Autumn has only dated Grant, so yeaah. Go black, haha. Cristina prefers black guys over all others. Not lesbian, but she thinks some women are fiiine haha (even I don't scope people out for real). She may be a 5 on the Kinsey scale, like how Harrison rates himself (though, I think they meant to say 1 not 5 haha). Harrison prefers Asian girls and short hair, yeah. Though, he wouldn't let his preferences stop him. Cristina and I pretty much agreed that we've never really found ourselves attracted to Indians (the Asian ones, not Native Americans) before. Just never clicked with any.
And yes, although I contributed to the Indian comment, I did not actually talk about my preferences XP Though, I'm sure I've mentioned them in this blog at some point... Or not. Not actual physical preferences. Just ideal girlfriend qualities or something like that haha. Still not much to inform you of what I want, but eh -shrug- you don't need to know, do you?
And you know, I actually haven't mentioned love or the lack of it all that much in this blog (compared to my old LJ). Oh, I'm so proud of myself XD
I'm still obsessing, I s'pose, but not like I used to haha. Good. Or maybe I'm just fooling myself. Hm. Anyway, I just read my obsession-tagged entries from March 2009 (because I was looking for the linked post). Wow. Such a downer. Actually. Still a downer. Still thinking the same way.
"Who could love such an inconsistent person? So inadequate. So afraid. So boring. So lost." I still feel this way -sigh- but eh whatever. Oh, forgive the slight ADD-ness of the entry. I never seem to be able to focus on just one thing.
I've kinda been talking to people lately. But I feel like everything I've been saying is nothing. Don't know how to explain it. Don't know what I'm trying to say, I s'pose. Ahhh, I just want release. Release of what? I do not know. Or maybe I just don't want to acknowledge what I know. Blehh, I'm not making sense, am I? -_- I just need sleep. And to stick to resolutions, yeah. Focus focus focus. On things. More important things -nods-
Man, it's 48 degress outside right now. Just went out to cover the car. Painful. Should have worn a jacket. But it was only for a few minutes haha.
Ok, going to bed early again. So tiiired x_x and in pain haha. I need a massage. But I'll just settle for a hug from my stuffed dog in my sleep haha... ^_^
Bonne nuit, mes amis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment